The “Crash Course in Microsoft Teams” eBook helps nonprofit customers discover how to quickly start using Microsoft Teams to communicate instantly with chat, online meetings, calls, and more. The eBook also explains how to set up meetings with file sharing, recording, and transcription; co-edit documents in real time; and collaborate with people inside and outside the organization. For more information on Microsoft Teams, contact us today.
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
- How much could you save with Aruba ESP?
- Mobile telemedicine helps save lives, streaming real-time clinical data and patient video from anywhere
- Spend Less on All-Flash Storage – HPE Store More Guarantee for HPE Primera
- Healthcare services provider ramps up telehealth to deliver patient care remotely across SD-WAN
- HPE SimpliVity HyperGuarantee